Immersing in Medicine: TIF Summer Internships
Nine TIF students recently completed a five-week medical internship co-hosted by Collier Health Services and the Florida State University Immokalee Health Education Site. Here the students join with TIF and on-site staff to celebrate the end of a very successful experience.
Continue on for more highlights from the final day of the internship.
TIF students stand up to offer thanks for an incredible internship opportunity.
Intern Chedeline Frederick is awarded a certificate for completing the internship.
Wrapping up a terrific internship experience thanks to Florida State University, Collier Health Services, and TIF's Pathways to Success.
- Samantha Molina Among Winged Foot AttendeesMay 14, 2010
- Immersing in Medicine: TIF Summer InternshipsAugust 2, 2011
- Jonathan’s Look BackJuly 28, 2010
- Learn 15 Interesting Things About the Life of a Freshman at Smith CollegeJanuary 11, 2010
- TIF Students Team Up with the Rotary Club of ImmokaleeNovember 19, 2009
- Collier Building Industry Association
- Collier County Public Schools
- First Book of Collier County
- Florida Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Florida Department of Education
- Florida Home Builders Association
- Future Builders of America
- Harvest of Hope Foundation
- Immokalee High School
- Immokalee Non-profit Housing, Inc.